- Stan: So this is that Lance guy you are so gay for.
- Steve: If this was just a trick, why did he bother to get the actual quarter I need?
- Roger: Because if it wasn't, you'd have known. You'd have heard it in my voice. It had to be real. It probably didn't have to be real.
- Roger: You know what I get from watching Bones, Steve? A big throbbing smile.
- Roger: Twist ending on that book. Crate training is for dogs.
- Hayley: Yeah, no shit, Roger. Now let us out of here!
- Roger: I'd have to be a cold-blooded sociopath not to put a leash on this boy and walk him around the block.
- Steve: Oh, I am a dog, Roger. And I'm about to bury some Bones! [He starts deleting episodes off the DVR]
- Roger: My Bones! My Bones! Oh God, my precious Bones!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.