- Roger: There's only one thing I do with non-blended drinks and that's drive.
- Buckle: They had this machine that stole our dreams.
- Hayley: Really?
- Buckle: Figuratively. It's name was Michael Eisner.
- Francine: I'm also part of the conversation.
- Roger: My blender broke.
- Stan: I'll just put in this sharpening stone, it worked with the garbage disposal which inexplicably broke that same night. [He inserts the stone an destroys the blender]
- Roger: The "Boob" strikes again.
- Stan: Morning, everyone. [Stan is greeted with silence] Come on, you guys aren't still upset about last night, are you? We met Morgan Freeman, didn't we? You got to shake his hand, Steve.
- Steve: I was prying it off my throat.
- Stan: Boy was he riled up! You know, he was the narrator in March of the Penguins. Powerful, powerful piece of cinema. Never saw it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.