- As per the press release, Steve's song is based on R. Kelly's rap opera Trapped in the Closet.
- The bracket board contains the names of many directors and artists from American Dad! including Shawn Murray, Dante Fabiero, Michael Baylis, Brian Mainolfi, Ron Hughart and Rodney Clouden.
- Ron Hughart's name was misspelled.
- Shaq claims that the San Antonio Spurs were allowed to win two championships because the Commissioner thought Tim Duncan looked sad.
- A Delorean is parked in front of the YMCA.
- "Basketball" by Kurtis Blow plays when Stan and Roger team up.
- Although cartoonish in color and design, Bullock's "gun" is modeled after a Star Trek:TOS Phaser II.
- Roger breaks his ankle, despite claiming that he has no bones in "Stan-Dan Deliver". Previously, he claimed to have no bones in his arms in "American Dream Factory".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.