- Roger uses the word "grok," which is a word coined by Robert A. Heinlein for his 1961 science-fiction novel Stranger in a Strange Land. The word is considered a synonym for "to understand."
- Stan's sin montage is accompanied by "Change" by the Deftones.
- Stan's taking over the tanker is accompanied by "Rise and Shine", also known as the "Arky Arky" song.
- The Pancake House and the IHOP from "Cock of the Sleepwalk" share a common design.
- Many of the gamblers in Stan's depravity montage are part of the Chinese Mafia from "Home Adrone".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.