Family Guy is a show from the creators of American Dad! which originally aired on FOX on January 31, 1999 and on Adult Swim on November 9, 2003. Seth MacFarlane is the creator of both Family Guy and American Dad, as well as the animated sitcom The Cleveland Show.
Family Guy appearances on American Dad!Edit
- In "The Return of the Bling", Klaus is ready to go to school decked on in an assortment of Family Guy gear.
- Brian Griffin made an appearance in "The People vs. Martin Sugar" when Stan presents his list of "Stan's Top Ten Favorite Dogs.
- In "Hurricane!", both Peter Griffin of Family Guy and Cleveland Brown of The Cleveland Show face Stan and each other in a stand-off in the aftermath of Hurricane Flozell.
- In "The Worst Stan", Steve and Roger are seen watching an episode of Family Guy featuring Brian and Stewie.
- In "The Unbrave One", Francine takes an online pregnancy test from one "Dr. Vadgers". It is obviously a scam, but only Stan can see that. During the credits, a house is seen with lots of typing heard from inside. In the last few seconds, a close-up on a pair of hands is shown typing an e-mail signed Dr. Vadgers. The owner of the hands is Glenn Quagmire, who says his catch phrase, "Giggity."
- The music that Bullock and Stan dance to after Bullock chooses Stan to be his successor in "The Full Cognitive Redaction of Avery Bullock by the Coward Stan Smith" is a remix of the end credit theme of Family Guy.
American Dad! appearances on Family GuyEdit
- Roger makes a surprise appearance in "Meet the Quagmires" where the timeline has been altered where Roger now lives with the Griffin family instead of the Smith family. He asks the Griffins "Who ate all the pecan sandies?"
- Roger makes a brief non-speaking cameo as a customer at the Mos Eisley Cantina in "Blue Harvest".
- Stan and Bullock make appearances in "Lois Kills Stewie" when they confront Stewie and Brian as Stewie gains control of the world's power grid in what was later revealed to be a simulation by Stewie.
- Stan made a brief appearance in the episode "Excellence in Broadcasting," watching Brian Griffin become a Republican on his television.
- Roger and Klaus of American Dad! appear in "It's A Trap!", respectively as Moff Jerjerrod and Admiral Ackbar, while Tim and Rallo of The Cleveland Show appear respectively as Wicket the Ewok and Nien Numb.
- In "Killer Queen", Barry appears as one of the campers at fat camp.
- In "Bigfat", the Smiths move into Cleveland's old house, and as Peter tells Quagmire about Roger, Stan kills him, but in the end, it's only a dream.