- Francine: You know what's a good show? You shutting up and going to bed.
- Steve: I'm coming for you old man!
- [Steve walks in, whistling, after Stan finishes using the toilet]
- Steve: Hey, don't mind me. I finished ten minutes ago. I was looking for the plunger. Mine's so big it won't go down. [He looks in the toilet] Oh, is there a rabbit in here?
- Stan: I was not helping your mother with a leg cramp. I was not giving her a lying down hug. I was not helping her look for her contact. I was plowing, Steve.
- Steve: [quietly] Oh, my goodness.
- Roger: Steve, sit next to me.
- Steve: I can't sit up there. My dad marked it. I'm not allowed to sit anywhere he's peed.
- Roger: Oh, we can pee where we sit now? Great!
- Steve: I got a taste of first class, and now I'm back in coach, squished between two ladies from Toronto.
- Roger: Ugh. Blue Jay fans are the worst.
- Steve: I dunno. Ever been to a Detroit Tigers game?
- Roger: What is it with us? We're a couple of forget-me Marys.
- Steve: Yeah, we're a couple of distracted Susans.
- Roger: "Forget-me Marys" wasn't good enough for you?
- Steve: Oh, I'm sorry. I thought we were, like, doing a back-and-forth.
- Roger: No, we weren't. I said we were forget-me Marys, and that's what we are.
- Steve: Yea! Dr. House is skateboarding!
- Stan: This is nature, bitch! We're getting primal in this house!
- Roger: I'm Ace Chapman, star forward... wait, does it have to be consensual sex?
- Steve: Yes.
- Roger: Okay. Well then, you definitely don't want Ace.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.