- Hayley says that one day, she and Jeff might get married. This happened in "100 A.D.".
- This episode aired after Roger made a brief cameo on Family Guy at the end of "Meet the Quagmires".
- Stan sings "Shoop" by Salt-n-Pepa in the shower.
- Stan and Roger sing along to "Sister Christian" by the band Night Ranger in the car.
- Jeff mentions that since Stan shaves his chest so he can wear a wire that Hayley must wear a wire too on her privates.
- Jeff gives Stan two ponchos and a flute that summons the black leprechaun O'Shamus McPherson.
- Stan and Roger aren't shown how they escape the barn but assume they "must have done some sweet maneuvers from the film Backdraft."
- When Steve agrees to hotwire the car, he mentions that his sneakers have unusually large tongues.
- Roger claims that his bounty hunter is the product of a prostitute and a whore.
- There's an image of an actual cheetah on the bag of Cheetoes Stan is looking at rather than a stylized cheetah.
- The clerk at the convenience store is reading Magazine Enthusiast.
- The cat food Roger carries around is called Colonial Cat food and has a picture of a cat with a colonial white powdered wig on.
- Stan's CIA checklist is entitled "How to know if you are under the influence of Illegal substances":
- Cotton mouth
- Life Seems Pretty Good
- You Genuinely Enjoy Night Ranger
- Stan thinks he's hallucinating and sees Kevin in the rearview mirror before realizing that it's a hitchhiker they picked up
- When Roger is high, he has to hold cat food, or something that is heavy, or else he would float away.
- The episode commentary reported another chapter in the saga of The Golden Turd was supposed to take place in this episode but was dropped for time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.