Langley Falls is the fictional community where the Smith Family reside. Langley Falls is in Virginia in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The town name is a composite of Langley, a community located in McLean and Great Falls, two unincorporated communities located in Fairfax County. Langley is also the real-life location of CIA Headquarters.
Langley Falls has a sister city, Haifa, Israel in "Live and Let Fry".
Some of the places featured in Langley Falls include:
- Cherry Street - The Smith's street and home to Terry Bates, Greg Corbin, Linda Memari, Bob Memari, Bob Tuttle, Betsy White, Chuck White, Christie White, Buckle, Sharri
- 1024 Cherry Street - The Smith Family house
- Groff Community College - The college that Hayley and Jeff attend.
- Langley Falls Retirement Villas - Home of Grandpa Smith (deceased) and Gretchen. The sign at the front reads, 'Langley Falls Retirement Villas -- A Wonderful Place to be Forgotten'.
- George C. Scott Park
- Langley Falls County Jail
- W-ANG Studios - Local television station that Stan takes over when he convinces the senate that television is responsible for masturbation.
- Langley Public Library
- Langley Falls Police Department
- Langley Falls Country Club
- Langley Courthouse
- Langley Falls Auditorium