|Last Recorded Age||Unknown|
|Family|| Bob Memari (husband)|
Francine Smith (crush)
|Voice actor||Megyn Price|
Linda Memari is the wife of Bob Memari. Like her husband, she is of Iranian heritage. When they first moved into Langley Falls in "Homeland Insecurity", Stan relentlessly stalked both Linda and Bob, believing them to be part of a terrorist sleeper cell.
When Francine apologized to Linda for Stan's behavior in "Homeland Insecurity ", Linda said she does not mind, as Stan was still a much more considerate neighbor than most African-Americans. Linda and Francine became best friends and would spend time together. Linda is likely bisexual or lesbian, as she has been shown to have a crush on Francine, and she and her husband have little to no sexual relations.
In a bar in "Rough Trade", she talked about how sexy Francine is. She then tried to hit on Francine and unbuttoned her shirt a little to make her breasts appear large.
She is married to Bob Memari, though apparently she has had at least one extramarital affair with another woman. Bob is aware of this, as is proven when he says "Can I at least watch this time?" in "Rough Trade", after she said she thought Francine was sexy.
- Though it is assumed that Linda and her husbands are Muslims, their religious background has not yet been revealed.
- In the crowd at the Chicken or Fish Banquet Hall in "An Apocalypse to Remember", it appears the Memaris have a child with them.
- Linda appears as slave Princess Leia to Bob Tuttle's Jabba the Hutt during "He's Got a Kink" in "The Missing Kink".
- AD106 "Homeland Insecurity"
- AD116 "Not Particularly Desperate Housewives"
- AD117 "Rough Trade"
- AD204 "Lincoln Lover"
- AD214 "An Apocalypse to Remember"
- AD217 "I Can't Stan You"
- AD302 "Meter Made"
- AD305 "Haylias"
- AD312 "Widowmaker"
- AD315 "Stanny Slickers 2: The Legend of Ollie's Gold"
- AD407 "Phantom of the Telethon"
- AD411 "Live and Let Fry"
- AD412 "Roy Rogers McFreely"
- AD417 "Every Which Way But Lose"
- AD506 "Shallow Vows"
- AD511 "A Jones for a Smith"
- AD517 "An Incident at Owl Creek"
- AD601 "100 A.D."
- AD815 "The Missing Kink"