- Daniel Turlington: Mamma? If you can hear me, it's Daniel. I WANT THAT SANDWICH!
- Klaus: [to Roger] Use your board!... [reads Roger's note] "How cute is Daniel Day-Lewis?" Oh good, the morphine is kicking in.
- Francine: [to Hayley] Don't you judge me. Don't you know how hard it is to cook for this family? Not very, but I can't handle much.
- Stan: Francine, if your cooking gets any better, I'm gonna have to get a stomach staple, and then bust it out Roker-style. Poor Roker. He will always be fat.
- Francine: It's this new deep fryer. It just makes every single thing delicious. Look, I dropped my pen in there by mistake. [Bites into it] Oh! Fantastic!
- Stan: What the hell, Francine?! This tastes like crap!
- Francine: I know. I used to cook everything in oil containing trans fat, but since the new law, you can't get it anymore.
- Stan: That's what trans fat is? The stuff that makes everything taste wonderful? Oh, why doesn't the city council just declare a war on flavor? Like the English did years ago.
- Steve: Their food is atrocious.
- Francine : I miss Lady Di.
- Steve: She was the people's princess...
- Stan: I know who she was, Steven!
- Steve: Dad, are you breaking the law?
- Stan: Yes, son, but it's a stupid law. It shouldn't exist to begin with.
- Steve: So, since the trans fat law is stupid, we don't have to follow it?
- Stan: Smart boy. What can I buy you? New baseball mitt, skateboard?
- Steve: Can I have a bunny?
- Stan: To kill?
- Steve: No, to love.
- Stan: Aw, geez.
- Greg: Who loves cute little kitties?
- Terry: Guilty! [raises hand]
- Greg: Then you'll love this ... The city pound is now keeping cats for only two days before they have them destroyed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.