- According to Matt Weitzman, the original concept was to have Steve say "fuck you" to Stan, but the American Dad! staff felt it was more relatable to have Steve say it to Francine. 
- A mimosa is champagne mixed with orange juice.
- Rhonda Hughart is named after Ron Hughart.
- While in the Red State Grocery, Stan passes Tom, the person who promoted Steve assistant manager in "Permanent Record Wrecker".
- The song the Morning Mimosa cast and audience dances to in the cold open is "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson.
- The chase music as Francine and Steve flee across the rafters is Pussy Riot's "Putin Lights Up the Fires".
- Steve remains at age 14 from "Toy Whorey" after reaching 15 in "Virtual In-Stanity".
- Snot is shown to have romantic feelings for Hayley again, even though he reputedly lost interest in her in "The Missing Kink".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.