- [Steve is playing his video games]
- Francine: Steve, I asked you to set the table ten minutes ago. Dinner is ready.
- Steve: But I'm on level fifteen.
- Francine: Well, I'm on level one of the house, where I cook for you. Now set the table.
- Steve: I didn't ask you to cook for me.
- Francine: Excuse me.
- Steve: Mom, I'm busy. I'll do it in a minute.
- [Francine unplugs Steve's game console]
- Steve: NO! IT DIDN'T SAVE! IT DIDN'T SAVE!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!!
- Francine: I was thinking... go set the table!
- Steve: Fuck you!
- [Francine gasps, then Klaus gasps, then Hayley gasps, then Roger, doing some gymnastic moves in the attic, stops in mid-air]
- Roger: Whoa.
- Francine: Motherhood!
- Hayley: [Pretending to be helpless so Francine will will open a bottle of syrup for her] Maple syrup stuck-stuck.
- [Roger offers suggestions for Steve's cooking video channel]
- Roger: Oh, oh. How about "A Taste of Steve?" "Mouthful of Steve?" "Steve in Your Mouth?" Stop me when you hear one you like. "A Taste of Steve in Your Mouth?" [dejected] That's all I got.
- [Pretending that he has banished everyone in the office, Stan plants himself in Bullock's lap at his desk]
- Stan: Ahh, "Deputy Director Smith." First order of business, get a less erect chair.
- [Francine is appalled to discover that she and Steve were nearly the victim of "Morning Mimosa"'s cruel hosts]
- Francine: You know what Trish, "The Sizzle"? Fuck You! [turns to Steve] Sometimes it's OK to say it. Like now, or when you're driving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.