- Hayley: [to Stan] That phrase the old man said to you was in Latin. But, uh, I can't find the translation.
- Klaus: What did he say exactly?
- Hayley: Um, it was something...in meus calceus something mos agnosco?
- Klaus: Ingredior in meus calceus quod vos mos agnosco. It means, "Walk in my shoes and you will know." It's a really good hex.
- Stan: How do you know so much about hexes?
- Klaus: I do a lot of reading because, you know, I sit in the fucking bowl all fucking day.
- Stan: I'm not giving into this hex. I'm a young man and by gum, I'm going to live like a young man.
- Hayley: Did you just say "by gum?"
- Roger: Francine, I haven't been entirely truthful with you.
- Steve: It's the five hosts of Family Feud, from Richard Dawson through Steve Harvey.
- Stan: You forgot John O'Hurley.
- Steve: [to Hayley] I told you!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.