|Name||Mr. Brian Lewis|
|Last Recorded Age|
|Voice actor||Kevin Michael Richardson|
Principal Brian Lewis is the head principal at Pearl Bailey High School and father of Janet Lewis. In "An Apocalypse to Remember", he is seen sitting with a woman and younger child, presumably his wife and another child at the Chicken or Fish Banquet Hall. In "The Worst Stan", it was revealed that he was in prison where he acquired Tracey Bryant as his "prison wife" after beating up Tracy's then current "husband". Stan beats up Brian to acquire Tracey so that Brian's planned wedding to Ellen Riggs may proceed but the wedding is stopped by Stan and Ellen marries Tracey herself.
Throughout the series, Lewis has done and said many very disturbing actions within his role as a principal.
- In "Escape from Pearl Bailey" he creates a mob of students to chase Steve and his friends.
- In "Bully for Steve" he's seen drinking beer during school hours and urinating at the basketball court.
- In "You Debt Your Life" is hinted at being a pedophile when he shows a fascination for young girls.
- In "I Am the Walrus" he has a restraining order against him for sexually harassing an art teacher.
- In "License to Till" he assaults Steve with a coffee pot.
- In "Home Wrecker" he knocks items out of the students' hands, sexually harasses female employees, takes students for illegal gambling, locks them in a car for hours, and even offers the kids up to be killed.
- He finds a bookie who will bet on anything in "The Wrestler" including when a student will get her period and on preschoolers drawing with crayons. When one girl draws out of the lines, Lewis curses her in front of her parents.
- He keeps $500 sticking out of his pocket to make the students think he is rich.
- He is shown to be "ashamed of Janet for more reasons than you can imagine" in "Escape from Pearl Bailey".
- Principal Lewis is not only voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson, he resembles him.
- In "Jenny Fromdabloc," he attempts to sell belt buckles, one containing a bird that closely resembles Tweety looking indignant at a cross over the caption "There Is No God". He notes that Tweety's eyes are red from smoking weed.
- Principal Lewis is likely divorced since he now lives alone in a messy house as seen in "I Am the Walrus" and "Hot Water". In addition, in "I Am the Walrus" he mentions that the messy house is the result of what happens when you try to strike some sense into your lady and his daughter Janet Lewis does not appear to live with him. In "The Worst Stan", he is set up to be married by Stan to school superintendent Ellen Riggs.
- In "The Worst Stan", Principal Lewis reveals that his family was the inspiration for the television show Diff'rent Strokes including many of the events depicted on the show. His step-father is named Mr. Druffel and he has a brother named William.
- AD101 Pilot (American Dad!)
- AD107 Deacon Stan, Jesus Man (In church crowd)
- AD109 A Smith In The Hand
- AD206 Iced, Iced Babies
- AD213 Black Mystery Month
- AD214 An Apocalypse to Remember
- AD312 Widowmaker
- AD313 Red October Sky
- AD405 Escape from Pearl Bailey
- AD407 Phantom of the Telethon
- AD410 Family Affair
- AD412 Roy Rogers McFreely
- AD419 Daddy Queerest
- AD501 In Country...Club
- AD506 Shallow Vows
- AD516 Bully for Steve
- AD601 100 A.D.
- AD612 You Debt Your Life
- AD613 I Am the Walrus
- AD614 School Lies
- AD615 License to Till
- AD616 Jenny Fromdabloc
- AD617 Home Wrecker
- AD701 Hot Water
- AD702 Hurricane!
- AD703 A Ward Show
- AD704 The Worst Stan
- AD705 Virtual In-Stanity
- AD712 "The Wrestler"
- AD717 "Ricky Spanish"