- [Francine introduces herself to the neighbors]
- Francine: Francine Smith. I just want to let you know that my husband watches you from our upstairs window.
- [As Francine drags back the trash cans she asked Stan to take out]
- Stan: Why would anyone go out in this heat?
- Lewis: He doesn't speak for the cart.
- Roger: It's the two hundred. Clear out y'all, you'll run faster without you stuff.
- Greg: You big, black bitch!
- Lewis: I'm not a killer Stan, I just want a slice.
- Lewis: Did I getcha? You gotta say something if I gotcha. Them's apocalypse rule.
- Lewis: All I want was a taste. We cool now, so be cool.
- Greg: Stan, before the 200 kills us, I wanna tell you that... you were often an inconsiderate neighbor.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.