|Last Recorded Age||13-14|
|Family|| Hiko Yoshida (mother)|
Hideki Yoshida (father)
|Voice actor||Daisuke Suzuki, Russian voice in "Of Ice and Men" by Emmanuel Todorov|
Toshi Yoshida hangs around with Steve and usually speaks only Japanese, although it appears that Toshi can understand English but not speak it, although in "May the Best Stan Win", he repeated "Shot for shot remake of the movie Mannequin" along with Steve, Barry and Snot. Also in "Man in the Moonbounce", while at court for egging Henry Calloway's house, he says,"Yes, your honor" along with Stan, Snot, Steve, and Barry but cannot be heard. He is also credited with writing a joke in English; in "Phantom of the Telethon", Stan comes into contact escaped terrorist, Snake, and follows by delivering a joke written on paper which reads, "Time to meet your Mecca," after which Steve and Snot pat Toshi on the back. Toshi actually hates Steve Smith, but apparently not to the point that he has yet inflicted physical harm upon Steve with the exception of Snot's help for stealing from them, or refuses to be in Steve's friend group. Steve himself is unaware of this hatred, due to him not being able to understand Toshi.
Little information is known about his parents. His mother and father can speak English, and he also has an attractive sister named Akiko, who can also speak English. Strangely, his mother is only able to speak to Toshi in English, while he still speaks Japanese. In "Weiner of Our Discontent", Steve insulted Toshi by taking his chop sticks and making a walrus face with them. Toshi got fed up with Steve for the last time, and had his sister Akiko translate for him.
He has the characteristics of a Japanese stereotype from a WWII-era cartoon: he is mischievous, cruel and anti-American. Toshi has expressed the desire to kill Steve as his greatest wish in "Finances With Wolves". In "Stan Knows Best", it was made known that he has an obedient woman waiting for him back home in Japan, even though later in "Of Ice and Men", Toshi gets another woman, Svetlana, the Russian mail order bride. In "Bar Mitzvah Hustle" Toshi is shown to know that he knows about Roger being an alien by stating when introduced to Steve's "Uncle Roger", "Ah yes, the alien in the wig", making Toshi one of the few outside the Smith family and the CIA to know the truth about Roger. He is aware no one besides his own family can understand him as evidenced in "Bar Mitzvah Hustle" and after his speech in "The Magnificent Steven" when he calls Stan Smith crazy and a psycho. In "Bar Mitzvah Hustle", it seems that he has to spend the rest of his days haunted by a 12th Century Shogun Warrior, Minamoto.
Toshi is shown to be a bloodthirsty and a sadistic killer just like Barry, as he says, "I have killed for both honor and pleasure". In "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls", Toshi nearly kills Steve for failing to bring home his sister Akiko on time but satisfies his blood lust by killing several escaped serial killers threatening Stan, Francine and Roger.
Hobbies and talents
Toshi is gifted with origami, and also plays both the maracas and bass guitar. This is seen in "American Dream Factory". He speaks fluent Russian from learning it to impress Svetlana in "Of Ice and Men". He is also a gifted artist, where he paints Hayley and Steve in "Shallow Vows". He was also shown to be a highly skilled swordsman, capable of killing several dangerous serial killers in "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls".
- Toshi speaks Japanese but his parents and sister are able to speak English.
- Toshi speaks Japanese and Russian.
- AD101 "Pilot (American Dad!)"
- AD102 "Threat Levels"
- AD103 "Stan Knows Best"
- AD104 "Francine's Flashback"
- AD110 "All About Steve"
- AD111 "Con Heir"
- AD115 "Star Trek"
- AD118 "Finances With Wolves"
- AD121 "Helping Handis"
- AD203 "Failure is not a Factory-Installed Option"
- AD205 "Dungeons and Wagons"
- AD207 "Of Ice and Men"
- AD211 "American Dream Factory"
- AD212 "A.T. The Abusive Terrestrial"
- AD213 "Black Mystery Month"
- AD216 "When a Stan Loves a Woman"
- AD218 "The Magnificent Steven"
- AD301 "The Vacation Goo"
- AD304 "Big Trouble in Little Langley"
- AD306 "42-Year-Old Virgin"
- AD310 "Tearjerker"
- AD312 "Widowmaker"
- AD313 "Red October Sky"
- AD316 "Spring Break-Up"
- AD401 "1600 Candles"
- AD405 "Escape from Pearl Bailey"
- AD407 "Phantom of the Telethon"
- AD408 "Chimdale"
- AD414 "Bar Mitzvah Hustle"
- AD417 "Every Which Way But Lose"
- AD418 "Weiner of Our Discontent"
- AD502 "Moon Over Isla Island"
- AD503 "Home Adrone"
- AD504 "Brains, Brains and Automobiles"
- AD505 "Man in the Moonbounce"
- AD506 "Shallow Vows"
- AD508 "G-String Circus"
- AD510 "Don't Look a Smith Horse in the Mouth"
- AD513 "May the Best Stan Win"
- AD601 "100 A.D."
- AD603 "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls"
- AD612 "You Debt Your Life"
- AD613 "I Am the Walrus"
- AD615 "License to Till"
- AD616 "Jenny Fromdabloc"
- AD617 "Home Wrecker"
- AD705 "Virtual In-Stanity"
- AD706 "The Scarlett Getter"
- AD712 "The Wrestler"
- AD718 "Toy Whorey"
- AD803 "Can I Be Frank (With You)"
- AD804 "American Stepdad"
- AD806 "Adventures in Hayleysitting"
- AD807 "National Treasure 4: Baby Franny: She's Doing Well: The Hole Story" (mentioned)
- AD809 "The Adventures of Twill Ongenbone And His Boy Jabari"
- AD812 "Naked to the Limit, One More Time"
- AD813 "For Black Eyes Only"
- AD814 "Spelling Bee My Baby"
- AD815 "The Missing Kink"
- AD817 "The Full Cognitive Redaction of Avery Bullock by the Coward Stan Smith"
- AD901 "Steve and Snot's Test-Tubular Adventure"
- AD904 "Crotchwalkers"
- AD906 "Independent Movie"
- AD912 "Introducing the Naughty Stewardesses"
- AD913 "I Ain’t No Holodeck Boy"
- AD1001 "Roger Passes the Bar"