Hi, welcome to American Dad Wikia! Thanks for your edit to the Rapture's Delight page.
Not all templates can be imported from Family Guy. I am not at all happy with that chunk that is missing with the DVD template, something that has stopped me from importing other templates. If that can't be fixed, there is no use in having the pages added as they are redundant to the info on the episode guide page for the most part anyways and look like crap. --Buckimion 21:17, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
since we already have a Christmas category, is the Holiday one needed or should they be merged? --Buckimion 23:36, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- That's what I was just contemplating. I suppose just merge them, and get rid of the Christmas categories in the pages that are not the episodes (i.e. References, Notes, etc.) - Jasonbres 23:37, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, we have a page for "Get Your Hump on This Christmas" on the Cleveland wikia, so make a page for that song. - Jasonbres 23:40, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
If the Glover fits...
I think TV Guide is confused. Following the bio link for Donald is a blurb showing DANNY as the voice. I'm more inclined to trust the Comic Con announcement and FOX press release. --Buckimion (talk) 01:36, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It certainly sounds like her. - Jasonbres (talk) 04:31, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Poker Chip & I have already talked about it, most recently in the "Faking Bad" talk page. Without some sort of official confirmation, we all need to wait it out. Besides, we're only putting the "Featured Guest" on the stars listing since starting the Guest Voice Credits Season 9 page. I've been weeding out those not promoted by FOX. --Buckimion (talk) 04:38, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
Jesus H. Christ
- Sorry. Other wikis have different ways of doing it, guess I kinda forgot. - Jasonbres (talk) 02:12, October 28, 2014 (UTC)
What'd I do now?
Season count discussion
Do you care to weigh in on possibly switching the season counts to the short first season method? The details are on my talk page, but the short of it appears that TV Guide and MSN have decided to change over recently to follow what now passes as the "official" page on TBS claiming it as "Season 12". TBS PR last listed it as 11, but they don't seem to be holding to that as strongly as FOX Flash did. --Buckimion (talk) 20:12, December 3, 2014 (UTC)